Self-Publishing For Dummies
Covers budgeting, copyrighting, and marketing
Know the pros and cons of self-publishing and get your work in print
Thinking about self-publishing your book? This no-nonsense guide walks you through the entire process of going it alone, from preparing your manuscript and creating the perfect title to selling the final product. You'll see how to obtain an ISBN, work with printers and distributors, create a buzz with publicity, and take advantage of electronic publishing.
Discover how to
* Start your own publishing company
* Edit your work effectively
* Design and format your book
* Hire skilled professionals to help
* Manage outside vendors
* Build awareness for your book online
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.