Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
actions affairs allow amidst appear arise attention become behold blessed bring carry cause character Christian circumstances concerning conduct connected consider continues corruption course crimes danger darkness death desire direct distress divine duty earth effects enjoy evil eyes fear follow frequently future give guilt hand happiness heart Heaven Hence honour hope human importance improvement influence interests judge keep knowledge light live look Lord mankind means ment mind misery moral nature necessary ness never objects observe occasion ourselves pass passions perfect pleasure possession praise present principle proper Providence reason reflection religion religious render respect rest rise sense sentiments situation society sometimes sorrow soul spirit suffer temper things thou thoughts tion true universe vanity violent virtue whole wisdom wise wrath
73. oldal - Before I go whence I shall not return, Even to the land of darkness and the shadow of death; A land of darkness, as darkness itself; And of the shadow of death, without any order, And where the light is as darkness.
139. oldal - Boast not thyself of to-morrow ;for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
327. oldal - O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation. I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge, to take the spoil, and to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets. Howbeit he meaneth not so, neither doth his heart think so ; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off nations not a few.
243. oldal - Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither ; for GOD did send me before you to preserve life.
77. oldal - God is not a man, that he should lie, Nor the son of man, that he should repent. Hath he said, and shall he not do it ? Hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good...
342. oldal - ... den. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea.
92. oldal - Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need