Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according actions Adam appears applied arises assumed attain become believe blessed body born brethren called cause charity Christian Church consequence consider consists continually creature cross darkness death distinct Divine doctrine effects equally essential eternal evil exist expression faith fall fallen Father feel flesh gain give given glory grace hath heart heaven Holy Ghost Holy Spirit human nature idea Incarnation inclined infinite influence inherited Jesus Christ judgment knowledge light live LORD Lord's manner means mind mortal motive necessary necessity obedience operation opinions original passage peace penal perfect Person present principle promised reason receive Redeemer regard regeneration respect righteousness salvation Saviour Scriptures sense sins soul substance suffering taken tears thee things thou thoughts took true truly trust truth understanding union unto Virgin wept whole
243. oldal - Who, although He be God and Man, yet He is not two, but one Christ: One, not by conversion of the Godhead into flesh, but by taking the manhood into God; One altogether; not by confusion of Substance, but by unity of Person.
148. oldal - See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil, in that I command thee this day to love the LORD thy God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, and His statutes, and His judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply : and the LORD thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
250. oldal - And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
208. oldal - And when he was come near, he beheld the city, and wept over it, saying, If thou hadst known, even thou, at least in this thy day, the things which belong unto thy peace ! but now they are hid from thine eyes.
56. oldal - As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the LORD is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.
11. oldal - Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.
60. oldal - And they come to Jerusalem : and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves ; 16 And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.
255. oldal - Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
125. oldal - Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.