Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Account Actions Advantage Affairs againſt alſo Apoſtle appear Argument becauſe believe bleſſed Body Buſineſs Caſe Cauſe certainly Charity Chriſt Chriſtians Church common concerned conſider continue Dead deal Deſign Doctrine doth doubt Duty endeavour eſpecially Evil faith fall fear Firſt give given God's Goſpel Government Hand hath Heart himſelf Holy hope Inſtance Jeſus kind laſt Laws Light live Lord Love Man's Mankind manner Matter Means Meaſures Mind moſt muſt Name Nature never oblige Occaſion ourſelves particular Peace Perſons Place Point Power Practice pray Prayer preſent Principles Providence Publick Reaſon Religion reſpect Rich Rules ſaid ſame Saviour ſay Secondly ſee Senſe ſerve ſeveral ſhall ſhould Sins ſome Souls ſpeak Spirit ſuch Text themſelves theſe theſe Things Things thoſe Thoughts tion true Truth unto Upright uſe Vertue World Zeal
131. oldal - My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue, but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
404. oldal - ALMIGHTY GOD, who seest that we have no power of ourselves to help ourselves ; Keep us both outwardly in our bodies, and inwardly in our souls ; that we may be defended from all adversities which may happen to the body, and from all evil thoughts which may assault and hurt the soul ; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
82. oldal - And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
332. oldal - I more ; circumcised the eighth day, of the stock of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin; an Hebrew of the Hebrews, as touching the law, a Pharisee, concerning zeal, persecuting the church, touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.
380. oldal - Therefore will we not fear, though the earth be moved, and though the hills be carried into the midst of the sea.
279. oldal - For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
115. oldal - Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy ; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate, laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
406. oldal - AND he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint...
305. oldal - For the right faith is that we believe and confess that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, is God and Man: God, of the substance of the Father, begotten before the worlds; and Man, of the substance of his mother, born in the world; perfect God and perfect Man; of a reasonable soul and human flesh subsisting; equal to the Father, as touching his godhead and inferior to the Father as touching his manhood.