Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Acts affection afford Almighty amidst appear authority awful become benefits blessed body bring called cause chap character Christ christian Church common danger dead death designed divine dread duty earth earthly enjoy established eternal evil expectation extended faith Father favour fear feel final fruits future give glory God's Gospel grace grave hand happiness hath heart heaven holy honour hope hour human important improvement influence Institution instruction interesting Jesus Christ John labour lead less light live Lord means ment mind nature never object peace period persons pious pleasure poor portion prepared present preserve principle proofs Providence Redeemer reflect religion render repentance sacred salvation season SERMON society sorrow souls spirit sufferings things thou tion truth unto verse virtue whilst whole
319. oldal - Is it such a fast that I have chosen? a day for a man to afflict his soul ? is it to bow down his head as a bulrush, and to spread sackcloth and ashes under him ? wilt thou call this a fast, and an acceptable day to the Lord?
136. oldal - And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the Lord, so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud : for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of the Lord.
79. oldal - They were stoned, they were sawn asunder, were tempted, were slain with the sword: they wandered about in sheepskins and goatskins; being destitute, afflicted, tormented; (Of whom the world was -not worthy:) they wandered in deserts, and in mountains, and in dens and caves of the earth.
189. oldal - What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it ? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
xviii. oldal - By thine Agony and bloody Sweat ; by thy Cross and Passion ; by thy precious Death and Burial ; by thy glorious Resurrection and Ascension ; and by the coming of the Holy Ghost, Good Lord, deliver us.
70. oldal - And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
14. oldal - The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the. kid ; and the calf and the young lion and the fading together ; and a little child shall lead them. And the cow and the bear shall feed ; their young ones shall lie down together : and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice* den.
65. oldal - Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
269. oldal - For the Lord spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying, "Say ye not, 'A confederacy', to all them to whom this people shall say 'A confederacy'; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.