Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
apostle appear bear become believe blessings blood body brethren called character christian church concern conduct conscience consequently consider continue creatures danger darkness death desire divine duty earth entirely eternal everlasting evidence expect eyes faith fall families Father forever formed foundation give glory gospel grace guilty hand happiness hear heart heaven hell Hence holiness honour hope important Jesus Christ justice kind light live look Lord mankind matter means mind moral nature neglect never obedience object observe particularly perfect perhaps persons pleasure prepared present principle profession proper punishment reason receive regard religion repentance righteousness salvation saved Saviour sense short sinners sins sons soul spirit stand stone sufferings sure thee things thou thought tion true universal unto whole yourselves
11. oldal - Marvel not at this ; for the hour is coming, in which all that are in their graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth-; they that have done good to the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil to the resurrection of damnation,"
7. oldal - And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come. So that servant came and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
185. oldal - For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
99. oldal - And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church : but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
14. oldal - Marvel not at this : for the hour is coming, in which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life ; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
435. oldal - Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
311. oldal - He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
185. oldal - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom : a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.
3. oldal - Judgment also will I lay to the line, And righteousness to the plummet: And the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, And the waters shall overflow the hiding place.