Shattering the glass ceiling: the woman manager
Shattering the Glass Ceiling is a positive and constructive source of reference directed at women in management, or about to go into management. It aims to:
· Highlight the major problems and pressures of being a woman in business and management.
· Describe the individual and organizational consequences.
· Relate research findings to the needs of women in management.
· Propose recommendations for changes in corporate, union and legislative policies in order to change attitudes and behaviour.
· Highlights the future economic necessity for business and industry to use the talents of all its workforce regardless of gender.
What people are saying - Write a review
Occupational stress and the female executive
Acquiring appropriate managerial skills
Personality and behaviour resisting hurry sickness
3 other sections not shown