Shiatsu: A Complete Step-By-Step Guide
Your boss yelled at you. The car broke down. The cash machine was empty. Ever have one of those days when nothing goes right? You can feel the tension in every part of your body, from your head down to your toes. You need to relax-you need Shiatsu: a deep, powerful form of natural healing therapy that increases energy, relieves stress, and promotes emotional well-being. Similar to acupuncture in that it works on the body's pressure points, and more versatile than traditional forms of massage, Shiatsu works its magic any time and in any place-the home, office, even the car! This definitive beginners' guide, with color photos to inspire, is your ticket to total relaxation, with all the fundamentals, including:
* its effects on "ki"-internal body energy and life force
* preparation for giving and receiving the massage
* the techniques of touch, and how to use palm, thumbs, fingers, elbows, and feet
* a step-by-step sequence for a full body treatment
* therapy for common ailments
It makes the restorative benefits of Shiatsu available to everyone-quickly and easily.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.