Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham affliction ages angels apostle appear awful believe blessed blood body born called cause Christ christian church command conduct consider danger dead death desire devil direct divine dreadful duty earth enjoy eternal evil eyes faith Father fear feel fire follow friends gave give given glory grace hand happiness hear heart heaven holy honour hope human implies important influences Jesus Joseph Judge judgment kingdom knowledge lead light live look Lord means mind nature necessary never offered pain pass peace perfect pray prayer prepared present profession promised prove providence punishment pure religion remark resurrection righteous saints scriptures SERMON sinners sins soon soul Spirit stand suffer temptation tempted thee things thou throne truth turn unto walk wicked wisdom
37. oldal - Is any sick among you ? let him call for the elders of the church ; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord : and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up ; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
172. oldal - Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple : and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters : and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
236. oldal - And another Angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne. And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the Angel's hand.
250. oldal - And he said unto them the third time, Why, what evil hath he done? I have found no cause of death in him: I will therefore chastise him, and let him go.
60. oldal - And surely your blood of your lives will I require ; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man ; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man. Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed : for in the image of God made he man.
314. oldal - BLESSED is every one that feareth the Lord ; that walketh in his ways. For thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands: happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
72. oldal - But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith : 27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever.
283. oldal - For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, And that the tender branch thereof will not cease.
91. oldal - By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house ; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.