Six Sigma Workbook For Dummies
John Wiley & Sons, Incorporated, Dec 15, 2010 - Business & Economics - 320 pages
Improve your efficiency -- and bring in big profits!
Need help implementing or understanding Six Sigma? Want to takethis powerful problem-solving methodology and apply it to yourbusiness? Six Sigma isn't just for Fortune 500 companies anymore;it's for every business, even yours, no matter how big or small.This hands-on workbook provides the knowledge, insight, andpractical exercises you need to master Six Sigma and put it to workin your business. Perfect as a companion workbook for Six Sigma ForDummies -- or any other Six Sigma book -- Six Sigma Workbook ForDummies gives you a wealth of examples, problems, and other toolsyou need to turn Six Sigma theory into practice -- today!
* How to form and lead a Six Sigma initiative
* Project alignment with business objectives and strategy
* How to create process flow maps and models
* Chart and graph plotting for analysis and interpretation
* Methods for calculating Sigma scores
* How to quantify variable relationships