Gay and Lesbian
SOUTH AFRICA is a remarkable land of extraordinary beauty, a rich and colourful tapestry of diverse cultures and endless vistas that simply beg to be explored. In this handy little guide, South Africa's Top Sites - Gay and Lesbian reveals and explores the manifestation of the gay & lesbian life within the current socio-political context that is attempting to foster a culture of human rights for all, irrespective of sexual orientation to live and let live.
South Africa with its remarkably progressive National Constitution is officially a gay friendly country. It offers: amenities, accommodation, activities, events and places where gays and lesbians are comfortable and welcome. Consequently, South Africa is a gaining eminence as a world -class gay & lesbian destination.
* De Waterkant Gay Village - Cape Town,
* The out in Africa Gay and Lesbian Film Festival that is held annually in CPT, DBN and JHB
* The Gay Parade - JNB,
* Cape Town Pride Week and MCQP Costume Party,
* Sandy Bay,
* Pink Loerie Carnival - Knysna,
* Pink Route - Western Cape,
* Jo'burg Queer tour,
* Evita Se Peron - Darling,
* Voelkop Naturist Resort.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.