Sports Tourism: Participants, Policy and Providers
Sports Tourism: participants, policy and providers tackles these issues from three viewpoints:
* participants: examining the profiles, motivations and behaviour patterns of sports tourists to create a typology of participants.
* policy: analyses the response by policy makers to this phenomenon and the problems of achieving integration between two sectors with historically different cultures.
* providers: their motivations, aims, objectives and strategies.
* A unique text, covering the subject in unprecedented depth.
* Extended case study chapters provide practical illustrations of the conceptual frameworks and theories.
* Substantial areas of the book underpinned by extensive empirical data and primary research.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
Sport Tourism Destinations: Issues, Opportunities and Analysis
James E. S. Higham
No preview available - 2005
All Book Search results »
Public Relations: Critical Debates and Contemporary Practice
Jacquie L'Etang,Magda Pieczka
No preview available - 2006