Stanley Newman Presents Entertainment Trivia Puzzles
Do you love to impress your friends with movie trivia? Enjoy quoting your favorite TV moments? Have a soft spot in your heart for pop music? Then this is the puzzle book for you! Packed with fascinating trivia about the entertainment industry, this book has a wide range of questions and games about movies, television, music, books, and plays. This book includes more than twenty engaging, original puzzles that will test your trivia knowledge in creative and fun ways, and leave you applauding for more!
Example: Synonym Spoonerisms
The words and phrases paired here are synonyms of spoonerisms (initial sound reversals) of the names of famous people. The first one has been done to help get you started.
1. Vulgar/mouth joint
LEWD JAW : JUDE LAW
2. Not tight / French cheese (actor & martial artist)
3. Gave a meal to / Stones (comedian)
4. 60's slang for home / Person from England (actor)
5. Quite a few / Biased (actress & director)
6. Fibrous cereal ingredient / Goose feathers (author)
Puzzlemeter: Difficulty–3; Style–4
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.