according Account aforesaid allowed Amount appointed assembled authorized Books Bridge Britain British British built Buildings Carriage cause Certificate charged Chief City Clerk Commissioners Common contained continued Copy County Court Customs delivered Deputy directed Drawback Duties entered Entry examine exceeding Excise Execution Exportation Fees force further enacted give given granted hereby Hire Horses House hundred and twenty imported intituled Ireland issued Justices Lands late lawful Lord Majesty Majesty's Manner Master Mayor mentioned Merchandize Money Name Notice Number Oath Offender Officer Order otherwise Owners paid Parliament Party passed payable Payment Peace Penalty Person or Persons Place Port Pounds Powers present Prison Produce proper Provided receive recited Act registered Registry Regulations Reign relating respectively Returning Road secured Sessions Shillings Ship or Vessel Skins Stones TABLE taken therein thereof Things thousand eight hundred Three Toll Town Trustees Turnpike United Value Warehouses Wares Whereas
27. oldal - And whereas no man can be forejudged of life or limb, or subjected in time of peace to any kind of punishment within this realm, by martial law, or in any other manner than by the judgment of his peers and according to the known and established laws of this realm...
399. oldal - And be it enacted, That this Act may be amended, altered, or repealed by any Act or Acts to be passed in this present Session of Parliament.
345. oldal - ... findings of the court shall be entered in a book or books to be kept for that purpose, and known as the "Juvenile Record," and the court may for convenience be called the "Juvenile Court.
118. oldal - November, one thousand seven hundred and sixty-five, there shall be raised, levied, collected, and paid unto his Majesty, his heirs, and successors...
564. oldal - ... enacted, that it shall be lawful for the Commissioners of his Majesty's Treasury of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland...
195. oldal - ... and in any such action the defendant may plead the general issue, and give this Act and the special matter in evidence at any trial to be had thereupon...
438. oldal - That if any person shall falsely make, forge, or counterfeit, or cause or procure...
277. oldal - And be it further enacted, that this act shall be deemed and taken to be a public act, and shall be judicially taken notice of as such by all judges, justices, and others, without being specially pleaded.