Stop Overeating for Good: Overcoming Food Obsession with Dr. Prasad's Proven Program
Make peace with food and break free from yo-yo dieting and compulsive eating forever.
Why do 90 percent of even the most resolute dieters fail over the long term? Why do some people binge on ice cream when they experience stress? Sometimes food cravings can be so consuming that they feel like an uncontrollable addiction. But as Dr. Balasa L. Prasad explains in Stop Overeating for Good, there is no such thing as an addiction to food. If you want to stop overeating for good, the answer is in your mind, not your body. Only when you understand the psychological triggers that are really driving your overeating, can you permanently curb your cravings.
With Dr. Prasad's proven and practical six-step program readers will:
- identify their addictive profile with an insightful questionnaire
- understand why they use food as a crutch and why they must stop
- turn off obsessive thoughts about food
- learn to avoid the temptations and pitfalls that lure them back to overeating
- change their relationship with food forever
What people are saying - Write a review
After readig this book I asked myself the following:
How to Lose Weight Fast ?
How to Lose Weight the Healthy Way?
Lose 35 lbs in 4 weeks ! I found one successful story on this blog
It inspired me with a real example!
Some excerpts from this blog:
- first place weight loss program
- printable weight loss charts
- exercise and sport science
- free bodybuilding clips
- equine nutrition uk