TExES PPR (REA): The Best Test Prep for the Texas Exam of Educator Stds
Research & Education Assoc., Jul 28, 2004 - Study Aids - 404 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
TExES PPR - with TESTware
Includes CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
For Texas Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the TExES?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's comprehensive review covers all four state-defined domains and the 13 competencies; includes discussions of key educational concepts, theories, and laws
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with four full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more
* Or, initially choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
PRACTICE TEST 2
PRACTICE TEST 3
PRACTICE TEST 4
PRACTICE TEST 5
PRACTICE TEST 6
INSTALLING REAs TESTware
Other editions - View all
ability action potential activity aggression animal anxiety axon B.F. Skinner behavior brain Carl Rogers cells cerebellum cerebral cortex characteristic child classical conditioning cognitive cognitive dissonance color concemed concept conditioned stimulus conﬂict correlation cortex defense mechanism deﬁned difﬁculty disorder distribution drug effect emotional environment example experience experimental extemal factors ﬁeld ﬁgure ﬁrst ﬁxed frequency Freud function Gestalt Gestalt psychology GRADUATE RECORD EXAMINATION GRE Psychology hormone human hypothalamus increase individual individual’s inﬂuence intelligence intemal involves language leaming mean measure memory mental motivation motor nerve nervous system neuron object occurs one’s operant organism pattem perception performance person problem psychoanalytic reaction receptors refers reﬂex reinforcement response retina sample schizophrenia scores sensory sexual signiﬁcant social speciﬁc stage standard deviation structure superego systematic desensitization technique tendency term thalamus theory therapy tion traits unconscious validity variable visual