Tao of the Defiant Woman: Five Brazen Ways to Accept What You Must and Rebel Against the Rest
Women find it can be tough to balance changes in our bodies, career moves, family and all our other obligations and activities.
The five principles of the Defiant Woman show how to defy outdated stereotypes, self-defeating behaviors and limitations, while maintaining inner peace:
• Recognize that your body is changing and be thankful that it continues to work as well as it does
• Understand that your relationships are ever evolving and you're a work in progress too
• Treasure your friends and draw strength from the community of women
• Seek positive role models and strive to be a like example for those younger than you
• Know that the world too is continuing to develop and be content because there is always something new and exciting to learn
The Tao of the Defiant Woman is a unique and invigorating approach to the challenges modern women face that combines Taoism, the ancient Chinese philosophy of acceptance, with a healthy dose of defiance.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
About the Author
Other editions - View all
able accept activity ahead allow amazing appear beauty become body Bridget challenges chil Cinderella community of women continue cosmetic cosmetic surgery daughter deal defiant attitude difficult discover divorce dren embrace enjoy example face fact feel feng shui find ourselves flow follow the Tao friendship gathering give grandmother happen hiking I'm a woman Jamie Jennifer and Lucy Joanie Kristin laugh lessons life's path lifestyle listen lives look marriage meeting Millie mind mirror mother Muriel nature numbers Okay older once Oprah Winfrey painful parasail Perhaps person philosophy physical posi positive role model Prince Charming proud realize relationships remain remember share situation skill story strength Sure Tao and defiant Tao-and-Defiant woman Taoism TAOTE CHING things transitions truly turn tzu-jan vibrant virtue wonderful wu wei yin and yang