Tax Savvy for Small Business
The essential small business tax strategy book for the savvy entrepreneurNamed "Best Tax Book" by Entrepreneur magazine Understanding the tax system is vital to the health of every small business. Virtually every decision a business makes has tax consequences that can affect its bottom line -- and the IRS is always watching. Develop the best tax plan for your small business, learn the ins and outs of the tax code, and create comprehensive strategies to get back the most from the IRS with this all-in-one guide. Tax Savvy for Small Business provides essential information that will free up your time and money for what counts -- running your business effectively. Completely updated for 2012 returns, it explains how to: - choose the best business entity
- deduct current and capitalized expenses
- write off long-term assets
- keep records that will head off trouble with the IRS
- get tax breaks from business losses
- deal with payroll taxes
- negotiate payment plans for late taxes
- handle an audit
- get IRS penalties and interest reduced
- maximize retirement funds
- take advantage of fringe benefits
- use retirement funds as a tax break This edition of Tax Savvy for Small Business is completely updated and provides the latest tax breaks, rules, forms, and publications, including substantive changes and the latest tax numbers for 2012 returns.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.