The 80/20 Diet: 12 Weeks to a Better Body
Author and chef Teresa Cutter presents a sensible and sustainable weight loss and fitness program combined with a strategy for effective healthy eating for the rest of your life.The 80/20 Diet is based on the premise that you can follow Cutter?s program 80 percent of the time, and still eat what you like during the other 20 percent. The book outlines a 12-week eating and exercise regime, and provides monthly eating plans, shopping lists and exercise tips to make it easy. All recipes are simple and fresh, made from ingredients available in the supermarket. The author explains the theory behind the 80/20 diet and why most other diets fail; how to set realistic goals and stay positive; and gives her top ten tips for staying in shape and looking great. The nutritional value of each recipe is given, along with other nutritional information, such as whether the recipe is low-GI or wheat free. There are 20 recipes for each of breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Meals and drinks are included.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
almonds avocado banana beans betacarotene black pepper blueberries body cake capsicum carbohydrates cardio carrot chicken breast choose cilantro Combine cooked coriander coriander cilantro cream diced diet dressing dumbbell egg whites English spinach exercise fibre fish sauce freshly ground black fruit g 1 lb g 14 oz g 7 oz garlic garlic cloves grated grilled broiled ground black pepper ground cinnamon healthy honey kilojoules lean lemon juice lettuce lime juice lt's medium heat milk minutes ml 2 fl nuts oz/1 cup papaya parsley passionfruit peeled poached prawns shrimp Preheat the oven protein recipes reps rice ricotta roasted rocket arugula salad salmon saucepan scallions seeds serving bowls sliced soup source of vitamin soy sauce spinach spring onion spring onions scallions steamed stir-fry sugar sweet chilli sauce tablespoon chopped tablespoons teaspoon teaspoon ground toast tofu tomato tuna vegetables vitamin wholegrains workout yoghurt