CSET - English Subtests
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
CSET ENGLISH SUBTESTS I THROUGH IV – with TESTware
Includes CD-ROM with timed practice tests and instant scoring
For California Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the CSET?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* Book content covers all four subtests—Subtest I: Literature and Textual Analysis; Composition and Rhetoric. Subtest II: Language, Linguistics, and Literacy. Subtest III: Composition and Rhetoric; Literature and Textual Analysis. Subtest IV: Communications: Speech, Media, and Creative Performance.
* Fully aligned with California competency requirements for certification
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Take Practice Tests
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with the book’s two full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more
* OR, choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.