PRAXIS PLT, Grade 5-9
Anita Price Davis
Research & Education Association, Aug 5, 2008 - Study Aids - 430 pages
Are you prepared to excel on the PRAXIS?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests on CD to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and successREA … Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
PRAXIS PLT 5-9, 2nd Edition
For Teacher Certification
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's comprehensive review features coverage of every topic and type of question on the official exam.
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with two full-length practice tests both on CD and in the book
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.