TExES PPR (REA) - the Best Test Prep for the Texas Examinations of Educator Stds
Stacey L. Edmonson, Stephen C. Anderson, Steven A. Harris, Deborah Jinkins, Gail M. Platt, Luis A. Rosado
Research & Education Assoc., 2003 - Education - 401 pages
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
TExES PPR EC-4, 4-8, 8-12 and EC-12
For Texas Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the TExES?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* The book's comprehensive review covers all four state-defined domains and the 13 competencies; includes discussions of key educational concepts, theories, and laws
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with four full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Get to the head of the class! Get certified!
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
TExES DOMAIN REVIEWS
TExES PPR PRACTICE TESTS
PRACTICE TEST 2 PPR 48
PRACTICE TEST 3 PPR 812
PRACTICE TEST 4 PPR EC12
Other editions - View all
abont academic achievement activities allow students appropriate areas artempt artend artitude ask students assessment assignments behavior berter Bonaly child classtoom cognitive commirtee Competency 005 Competency 013 compnter compurer conference cooperative learning correct answer correct response cteate cteative ctiteria curriculum desctibed discussion district diversity effective teacher English environment evaluation exam example factors fetal alcohol syndrome fifth-grade goals grade help students Huerta ideas identify important incorrect inctease individual instruction interaction knowledge language learners learning styles lEPs lesson lirtle marter materials math metacognitive motivation Native American needs objectives ourcomes parents participate peers performance planning practice present problems professional promote questions reading reading activities role score skills specific strategies student learning Tarleton State University teaching Texas TExES thinking Tillerson tion topic Treskoski unit wants wrirten writing