CLEP Western Civilization - Ancient Near East to 1648
REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree - get college credits without the classes.
CLEP WESTERN CIVILIZATION I: Ancient Near East to 1648
With TESTware -- CD with timed practice tests, instant scoring, and more.
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam from the age-old Near East kingdoms through Ancient Greece and Rome, up to the Middle Ages and early Modern Europe of 1648.
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with the book’s 2 full-length practice tests on REA’s TESTware CD, featuring test-taking against the clock, instant scoring by topic, handy mark-and-return function, pause function, and more.
* OR choose paper-and-pencil testing at your own pace
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
Other editions - View all
alliance Anatolia ancient architecture Assyrians Athenian Athens Augustus Augustus Caesar became began Byzantine Caesar Carolingian Catholic century B.C.E Charles Christian Church citizens city-states Cleisthenes CLEP CLEP Western Civilization colonies conquered conquest Constantinople Council Crusade culture Delian League dominated Dutch dynasty early East eastern economic Egypt Egyptians England English established Europe exam feudal fought France French German Greece Greek Gregory Hapsburgs Hebrew Hellenistic Henry Hittites Holy Roman Emperor Holy Roman Empire imperial inspired invaded Investiture Controversy Italian Italy Jesus Justinian king kingdom known land later Latin League Luther Medici medieval Mediterranean Mesopotamia military Minoan monarchy monks Muslims Mycenaeans nobles northern pagan papacy papal Peloponnesian Peloponnesian League Persian Philip philosophy Phoenicians political pope Protestant Punic reform region reign religion religious Renaissance Republic revival Rome rule rulers Spain Spanish Sparta Sumerians TESTware theology tion trade twelfth century Visigoths wars wealth wrote