Nero 7 Ultra Edition is one of the most powerful CD and DVD burning programs on the market and if you’ve installed a CD/DVD drive recently, chances are that Nero came with it. But, while Nero is quite an impressive suite of tools, those tools aren’t always intuitive to use and several aren’t always well documented.
Combining the best parts of a media player, a design program, a sound editor, and a video editor, Nero lets you create CDs and DVDs that will knock your socks off.
This plain English, step-by-step guide to Nero 7 Ultra Edition by best-selling author Wallace Wang takes you through all of Nero’s capabilities.
You’ll learn how to:
* Copy music onto a CD, whether to archive your favorite tunes or make the ultimate mix CD
* Burn music with the highest sound quality, remove unnecessary pauses, and balance tracks like a pro
* Back up your data to free up space on your hard drive and save yourself a lot of grief if your computer crashes
* Save your vacation photos as a slide show to share with friends and family, or make that important presentation really pop with photos accompanied by music
* Burn a DVD of your favorite video moments
* Design fantastic labels and disc covers for your CDs and DVDs, turning that mix CD into a perfect gift, and making those home movies look store-bought
* Edit sound, including removing the hisses and pops from songs recorded off cassettes and vinyl LPs
* Turn your PC into a multimedia entertainment center so you can play MP3 files, video files, and even watch TV on your computer
You’ll learn how to get the most out of Nero with the least amount of hassle with The Book of Nero 7.