Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according againſt Almighty alſo Amen becauſe behold believe beſeech thee bleſs bleſſed blood body bring called Chriſt our Lord Church COLLECT commandments David death deliver duty earth enemies eternal everlaſting evil faith fall Father favour fear fins firſt follow give given glory goodneſs Goſpel grace gracious grant hand hath hear heart heaven himſelf Holy Ghoſt honour houſe humbly Jeſus Chriſt John judge keep King kingdom light live Miniſter moſt Name peace perſons Pfalm pleaſed PRACTICAL OBSERVATIONS praiſe pray Prayer Prieſt promiſed Pſalm receive repentance righteous righteouſneſs ſaid ſaid unto ſame Saviour ſay ſee ſervants ſhall ſhould ſins ſoul Spirit ſuch Sunday thanks theſe thine things thoſe thou thou art thou haſt thou ſhalt thy holy thy mercy trouble true truſt truth turn unto thee uſe voice whole
216. oldal - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
163. oldal - Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: for as yet he was fallen upon none of them; only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus. Then laid they their hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.
87. oldal - But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying : — " Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife : for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
161. oldal - But that the world may know that I love the Father ; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.
187. oldal - And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, and fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks : and he was a Samaritan.
225. oldal - But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
92. oldal - For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office ; so we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
126. oldal - And Pilate answered, and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King of the Jews? And they cried out again, Crucify him. Then Pilate said unto them. Why, what evil hath he done ? And they cried out the more exceedingly, Crucify, him.
575. oldal - O come hither, and hearken, all ye that fear God : and I will tell you what he hath done for my soul.