The Book of the New Covenant: Of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ: Being a Critical Revision of the Text and Translation of the English Version of the New Testament, with the Aid of Most Ancient Manuscripts Unknown to the Age in which that Version was Last Put Forth by Authority, 1. kötet
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according angel answered apostles asked authority bear behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast cause CHAPTER chief Christ church cometh commandment concerning dead death delivered departed devil disciples earth enter evil eyes faith Father fear fell flesh followed fruit gave Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy hour Jerusalem Jesus Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom known laid light live Lord Matt mind mother multitude opened pass Paul peace Peter Pharisees pray preach priests prophets raised receive saith saved saying seen sent servant seven shalt ship sins spake speak Spirit stand suffer tell temple thee things thou thou hast took truth verily voice walk wherefore whole wife woman written
400. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put My laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts : and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to Me a people...
301. oldal - But now I have' written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
449. oldal - And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
332. oldal - Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more ; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
140. oldal - And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue ; for I am tormented in this flame. 25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things : but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
126. oldal - But a certain Samaritan as he journeyed came where he was, and when he saw him he had compassion on him and went to him and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast and brought him to an inn and took care of him.
359. oldal - Not that I speak in respect of want : for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound ; every where and in all things I am instructed, both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need ; I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
184. oldal - If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.