The Bride & Groom Thank-you Guide: A Throughly Modern Manual for Expressing Your Gratitude--quickly, Painlessly and Personally
Penguin, 2006 - Počet stran: 244
A thoroughly modern manual for expressing gratitude-quickly, painlessly, and personally!
How can I ever thank you?
Thank-you notes are essential-but they don't have to be torturous to write and stilting to read. With this concise guide, modern couples can make the task easy while adding essential personal touches to each note they send. Filled with information on everything about writing the perfect thank-you, including:
- Modern technology like email, DVDs, and videostreaming-to use or not to use?
- The top 15 thank-you mistakes-and how to avoid them
- A thank-you thesaurus
- How to word thank-yous for non-traditional gifts, including charitable donations and honeymoon registries
- Thanking the bridal party and other special people
- Creating unique cards with stamp art, photos, and more
- Thank-you checklists, shopping lists, and a writing timetable
Co říkají ostatní - Napsat recenzi
Na obvyklých místech jsme nenalezli žádné recenze.
Další vydání - Zobrazit všechny
allow amazing appreciate basket beautiful bridal party brides and grooms bring cash CHAPTER choice choose color coordinator couples course create Dear dream engagement envelope everything examples excitement experience express extra favorite feel flowers fonts formal friends future gave gift gift card give given giver going graphics gratitude guests hand happy heart honeymoon important invitations it's keep kids kind labels letters lives look means mention names never night parents party perfect perhaps person picture present professionally received registry sent share shower smile soon stamp style supply sure terrific thank thank-you notes thing thoughtful we'll wedding wish wonderful write you'll you're you've