Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
21 Victoriæ a-year aftern amend amount appointed April army Bank Bart Bengal Bill Board borough British cable Capt cent Charles church College Commissioners Committee COMMONS constellation County Court cwts duty Earl East India England English erected exceeding Exhibition feet G. C. Lewis George Government granted gutta percha Hackney Carriage Harbour Hebrew Calendar Henry House Hyder Ali India Ireland James July June King LL.D London Lord Lord Brougham Lord Palmerston Madras Mahrattas Manchester March Master Master-Rev miles month morn Office Pall Mall Parliament passes the meridian persons Plen premium Probate purposes Railway Company Raja registrars Robert Royal sailing vessels Scotland ship Sikhs SOCIETY Subahdar Sunday Tauri telegraph Thomas tion Tippoo tonnage tons total number town treaty Trinity United Kingdom Uranus Victoria Visc William wire
15. oldal - Truth, than there be pens and heads there, sitting by their studious lamps, musing, searching, revolving new notions and ideas wherewith to present, as with their homage and their fealty, the approaching Reformation : others as fast reading, trying all things, assenting to the force of reason and convincement.
149. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
4. oldal - The only inconvenience is, that none of these projects are yet brought to perfection, and in the mean time, the whole country lies miserably waste, the houses in ruins, and the people without food or clothes.
141. oldal - An Act to amend the law relating to Probates and Letters of Administration in England;" and Her Majesty's Court for Divorce and Matrimonial Causes was established by 20 & 21 Viet.
122. oldal - Whosoever, being a director, manager, or public officer of any body corporate or public company shall make, circulate, or publish, or concur in making, circulating, or publishing, any written statement or account which he shall know to be false in any material particular, with intent to deceive or defraud any member, shareholder, or creditor of such body corporate or public company, or with intent to induce any person to become a shareholder or partner therein, or to intrust or advance any property...
126. oldal - For punishing Mutiny and Desertion, and for the better Payment of the Army and their Quarters. 14. For the Regulation of Her Majesty's Royal Marine Forces while on shore.