REA ... Real review, Real practice, Real results.
An easier path to a college degree - get college credits without the classes.
Based on today’s official CLEP exam
Are you prepared to excel on the CLEP?
* Take the first practice test to discover what you know and what you should know
* Set up a flexible study schedule by following our easy timeline
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Study what you need to know to pass the exam
* The book's on-target subject review features coverage of all topics on the official CLEP exam, including organic compounds, molecular biology, anatomy, heredity, and more
* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study
Practice for real
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with 3 full-length practice tests
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost your confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
Specially Written for Solo Test Preparation!
REA is the acknowledged leader in CLEP preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP titles and software available. Most titles are also offered with REA's exclusive TESTware software to make your practice more effective and more like exam day. REA's CLEP Prep guides will help you get valuable credits, save on tuition, and advance your chosen career by earning a college degree.
What people are saying - Write a review
Other editions - View all
adaptive radiation allele Allopatric speciation altruistic traits amino acids animal cells atoms bacteria behavior bered phrases blood body bonds called carbon dioxide cell membrane cell walls cellular centrioles chemical chlorophyll chloroplasts chromosomes CLEP CLEP BIOLOGY cofactors consist of ﬁve contains CRCW cycle cytoplasm develop digestive diploid dominant ecosystem electron embryo energy environment enzyme eukaryotic evolution exam factors ﬁrst ﬁsh ﬁve lettered terms ﬂow ﬂowers food chain fossil function Fungi gametes gene genetic drift genotype glycolysis haploid hormones hydrogen includes intemal known layer leamed lettered terms followed meiosis mitochondria mitosis multicellular muscle mutation natural selection nitrogen nucleus numbered phrase select nutrients occurs offspring organelles oxygen parent phase phosphate phosphorous photosynthesis phylum plant cells population growth PRACTICE TEST produce prokaryotic Protista Punnett square reaction released reproduction respiration ribosomes root score seeds species speciﬁc sporophyte stem structure substances substrate sugar tion tissue types vertebrates