Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appear application attention authority become believe Bengáli blessing British Calcutta called cause character Christ Christian church common conduct continued converts course desire direct duty effect English equally especially established European evidence express extensive fact faith feel friends give given gospel Government hand heart Hindu holy hope human important India influence institution instruction interest kind knowledge labour language learned less letter light live Lord means meeting mind Mission Missionary moral native nature never object observed obtain officers once original Persian persons possession prayer present principles question readers reason received reference regard religion religious remarks respect Roman schools Society sounds spirit success thing tion tracts truth whole wish
357. oldal - The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.
116. oldal - Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia ; how that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality.
191. oldal - Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints ; And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am an ambassador in bonds : that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.
431. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee : but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory.
360. oldal - And the Lord will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night : for upon all the glory shall be a defence.
587. oldal - Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
587. oldal - These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
8. oldal - Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you. 11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established...
668. oldal - Wherefore, take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand, therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breast-plate of righteousness ; 15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace...