Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Chief Concerns of Man for Time and Eternity, Valedictory Discourses
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according angels Apostle appear become behold believe beseech blessed body brethren bring brought called character Christ Jesus Christian coming consider curse darkness dead death directions Divine dust dwell earth enemies enter escape eternity everlasting evil expression face faith Father fear feel fire give given glorious glory God's gospel grace grave hand happiness hath hear heart heaven heavenly hell holy hope human important John Judge judgment kingdom light live look Lord Jesus lost mark Matt mind neglect never once opened pass peace perfect prayer preached prepared present punishment raised receive remember resurrection riches righteousness salvation Saviour Scriptures season seek seen SERMON sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffering thee things thou thoughts throne tion true truth unto victory voice whole wicked wisdom wrath
224. oldal - Now our Lord Jesus Christ himself, and God, even our Father, which hath loved us, and hath given us everlasting consolation and good hope through grace, comfort your hearts, and stablish you in every good word and work.
ix. oldal - And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation ; to wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them, and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.
133. oldal - The glorious company of the Apostles, The goodly fellowship of the Prophets, The noble army of Martyrs praise thee.
124. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
11. oldal - We then as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain ; (for he saith ; I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation...
7. oldal - Agree with thine adversary quickly, whiles thou art in the way with him; lest at any time the adversary deliver thee to the judge, and the judge deliver thee to the officer, and thou be cast into prison. 26 Verily I say unto thee, Thou shalt by no means come out thence, till thou hast paid the uttermost farthing.
101. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe...
237. oldal - Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, And shut thy doors about thee: Hide thyself as it were for a little moment, Until the indignation be overpast. For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place To punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity : The earth also shall disclose her blood, And shall no more cover her slain.
180. oldal - Think not that I am come to destroy the law or the prophets; I am not come to destroy but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
136. oldal - And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required; and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.