The Complete Food Counter
LET'S TALK ABOUT NUTRITION -- IT'S IMPORTANT TO YOUR HEALTH!
Annette Natow and Jo-Ann Heslin, professionally trained nutrition experts, tell you everything you want to know about healthy eating in this easy-to-understand, easy-to-use, comprehensive guide. Updated, revised, and expanded, The Complete Food Counter, 2nd Edition is the most reliable resource available for nutrition information and food counts.
• Listings for calories, fat, cholesterol, protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and sodium values for over 17,000 foods
• New and expanded categories with more take-out and generic foods than ever before
• Listings for 94 national and regional restaurant chains
• Thousands of brand-name, generic, regional, vegetarian, ethnic, and organic foods
• Smart Stuff boxes full of extra tips, shopping suggestions, and the latest research findings.
If you eat it, you'll find it here!
Got questions? Get answers! Ask the authors at www.thenutritionexperts.com.
What people are saying - Write a review
This book helps with ALL foods!User Review - bebo51 - Overstock.com
I had weight loss surgery and i needed to weigh and count fat carbsfiber and protein in everything i ate. And this counter tells me everything i need to know. It even has restaurant chains nutritional info. This was just a great buy! Read full review
diet bookUser Review - linda2infl - Overstock.com
I bought this mainly for products that dont have the nutritional information like produce and meats. Its adequate not too big. I like that it gives fastfood restaurant details. Read full review
Using Your Complete Food Counter