The Complete Pre-Dental Guide to Modern Dentistry
CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, May 2, 2013 - Dental assistants - 128 pages
An innovative and visual approach to understanding basic dental concepts and procedures!
The Complete Pre-Dental Guide to Modern Dentistry provides practical information for students interested in dentistry and prospective dental students. Introductory chapters review career aspects and opportunities in dentistry as well as basic dental anatomy and terminology. Subsequent chapters use this information to expand on various branches of dentistry and procedures performed by general practitioners and dental specialists. While other books focus on getting into dental school, The Complete Pre-Dental Guide to Modern Dentistry reviews important concepts and offers a foundation of dental knowledge no student should be without!
With The Complete Pre-Dental Guide to Modern Dentistry, Second Edition, you'll find:
- Valuable guidance and advice for prospective dental students!
- Additional content in every chapter!
- A NEW chapter covering the components and considerations of dental school!
- Over 125 full-color images including diagrams, clinical photos, radiographs and more!
- NEW reviews by specialty professors and residents in their respective fields of dentistry!
- All 9 dental specialties represented!
- Guaranteed to be useful before and during dental school!