The Comprehensive Treatment of the Aging Spine provides all the state-of-the-art coverage you need on both operative and non-operative treatments for different clinical pathologies of the aging spine. Dr James Yue and a team of talented, pioneering orthopedic surgeons and neurosurgeons cover hot topics like minimally invasive fusion, dynamic stabilization, state-of-the-art intraspinous and biologic devices, and more...in print and online.
- Search the full text and access a video library online at expertconsult.com.
- Master the very latest techniques and technologies through detailed step-by-step surgical instructions, tips, and pearls.
- Stay current on the state-of-the-art in intraspinous and biologic devices—such as Stent (Alphatec) and Optimesh Spineology; thoracic techniques—kyphoplasty, vertebroplasty, and spacers; and conservative treatment modalities—including injection therapies, acupuncture, and yoga.
- Make expert-guided decisions on techniques and device selection using the collective clinical experience of pioneering editors and contributors.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages for the full range of available microsurgical and endoscopic techniques for management of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine pathology—minimally invasive fusion, reconstruction, decompression, and dynamic stabilization.