Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appear attend believe better blessing body bring brought called cause child Christ Christian Church comfort consider death desire duty earth effect evil faith father fear feel give given habit hand happiness hear heart holy hope hour keep kind king land late lead leave live look Lord master means mind morning mother nature never observe once parents peace perhaps persons poor pray prayer present readers reason received religion saved Scripture seek seems servants shew sins soon sort soul spirit suffer sure taken teach tell thee things thou thought tion true truth turn unto Visitor whilst wife wish young
424. oldal - I HAVE SET THE LoRD ALWAYS BEFORE ME : Because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
49. oldal - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
530. oldal - And when he was in affliction, he besought the Lord his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers, and prayed unto him: and he was entreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the Lord he was God.
1. oldal - Watch ye therefore : for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
294. oldal - And at that time Hanani the seer came to Asa king of Judah, and said unto him, "Because thou hast relied on the king of Syria, and not relied on the Lord thy God, therefore is the host of the king of Syria escaped out of thine hand.
85. oldal - He giveth snow like wool : He scattereth the hoar frost like ashes. He casteth forth his ice like morsels : Who can stand before his cold ? He sendeth out his word, and melteth them : He causeth his wind to blow, and the waters flow.
447. oldal - Truth is always consistent with itself, and needs nothing to help it out ; it is always near at hand, and sits upon our lips and is ready to drop out before we are aware; whereas a lie is troublesome, and sets a man's invention upon the rack, and one trick needs a great many more to make it good.
445. oldal - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them : for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee ; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.