The Country Home: Decorative Details and Delicious Recipes
Lorenz Books, Jul 1, 2008 - Antiques & Collectibles - 64 pages
- A celebration of country living with timeless crafts, traditional cooking, and simple decorative ideas for the home.
- Choose the best elements of country-style decor and accessories to create a home with timeless charm.
- Discover a range of traditional skills - patchwork, embroidery, sewing, stenciling, flower-pressing, wreath-making and home baking.
- A treasury of creative ideas with over 25 projects and delicious recipes to make.
- Over 100 beautifully styled and evocative photographs.
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.
accessories Achillea millefolium acrylic paint Allow to dry applique baking sheets ballpoint pen beautiful bind bowl bread brown sugar bulldog clip butter calico centre charm chocolate Chocolate Brownies chopped colours comfrey cookies cotton country home country kitchen country look country style country-style home cover craft knife cream Cross-stitch cushion decoupage delicious desserts dough dried flowers eggs embroidery fabric floor florist's tape flour foam ball Fold fresh fruits furniture garden Gifts gingham glue golden syrup heart home-made ingredients Lady's mantle leaves linens materials minutes mixture motifs natural o u N T R Y paint patchwork quilt pebbles petals plain pressed flowers pudding punch PVA white raffia raw edges recipe right side rosemary rug-making scones seasonal secateurs sewing shape simple stamped sticks stitch in place strip sugar sweet tbsp Teabreads textures tones topiary traditional country Trim twigs wall warm wire rack wirework wreath