Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
added admit ancient appears attention beautiful become body called cause character church circumstances colours common consequence considerable considered contains continued course critical described direction early effect employed English equally established evidently experiments facts former France French give given hand idea important instance interesting island Italy kind king known land language late latter learned less light manner means merit mind mountains nature never notice object observations opinion original particular passed perhaps period person poem possess present principles probably produced published readers reason relates religion remarks respect seems speak species spirit sufficient supposed term thing third tion translation truth various volume whole wish writer
30. oldal - Of law there can be no less acknowledged, than that her seat is the bosom of God, her voice the harmony of the world ; all things in heaven and earth do her homage, the very least as feeling her care, and the greatest as not exempted from her power...
20. oldal - And it shall come to pass, when Pharaoh shall call you, and shall say, What is your occupation ? that ye shall say, Thy servants' trade hath been about cattle from our youth even until now, both we, and also our fathers: that ye may dwell in the land of Goshen; for every shepherd is an abomination unto the Egyptians.
57. oldal - Faith is this : that we worship one God in Trinity, and Trinity in Unity, neither confounding the Persons, nor dividing the substance. For there is one Person of the Father, another of the Son, and another of the Holy Ghost. But the Godhead of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, is all one ; the glory equal, the majesty coeternal.
13. oldal - By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
20. oldal - And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt.
279. oldal - Nymph of the grot, these sacred springs I keep : And to the murmur of these waters sleep : Ah spare my slumbers, gently tread the cave, And drink in silence, or in silence lave.
56. oldal - The Book of Common Prayer and administration of the sacraments and other rites and ceremonies of the church according to the use of the Church of England, together with the psalter or psalms of David, pointed as they are to be sung or said in churches, and the form or manner of making, ordaining and consecrating of bishops, priests and deacons.
376. oldal - Through optic glass the Tuscan artist views At evening from the top of Fesole Or in Valdarno to descry new lands, .Rivers or mountains in her spotty globe; His spear, to equal which the tallest pine Hewn on Norwegian hills to be the mast Of some great ammiral, were but a wand.