Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection appears asked attend believe Bible blessed called cause Chapel character charge Christ Christian church conduct congregation consider continued conversation dear death desire died divine doctrine duty engaged expressed eyes faith father fear feel friends give given glory gospel grace hand happy hear heart holy hope important interest Jesus kind knowledge labours late Letter light live London Lord manner means Meeting mind minister Missionary morning nature never object observed occasion opened peace persons pleased pleasure poor pray prayer preached present readers reason received religion religious remarkable respect salvation Scriptures sermon sinners Society soon soul spirit sufferings thee things thou thought tion true truth whole wish worship young
21. oldal - Will you to the utmost of your " power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the " gospel, and the protestant reformed religion established " by the law ? And will you preserve unto the bishops and " clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to " their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do " or shall appertain unto them, or any of them ? — King " or queen. All this I promise to do.
264. oldal - Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame ; he remembereth that we are dust.
166. oldal - Now when the Pharisee which had bidden him saw it, he spake within himself, saying, This man, if he were a prophet, would have known who and what manner of woman this is that toucheth him : for she is a sinner.
462. oldal - Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.
427. oldal - Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.
500. oldal - Godliness is profitable unto all things, having the promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
260. oldal - Even youths shall faint and be weary, and young men shall fall exhausted; but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
108. oldal - For as many as are of the works of the law, are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.