Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts apostle appear applied atonement authority believe body called character Christ Christians church circumstances common concerning considered course dead death divine doctrine earth evident evil existence expression fact faith Father fellowship future Gentiles give given gospel Greek hand hath heart heaven holy important interpretation Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews judge judgment language latter live Lord meaning ment mentioned mind moral mystery nature never object observed opinion original particular passage Paul period persons preached present prophets punishment question quoted reason received reference regard relation religion remarks rendered respect resurrection righteousness says Scriptures seems sense sinners sins soul speak spirit sufferings supposed Testament things thou tion translation true truth Universalism Universalists unto whole writers
12. oldal - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord : for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ...
372. oldal - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
438. oldal - For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither angel, nor spirit : but the Pharisees confess both.
118. oldal - But rise, and stand upon thy feet : for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee...
18. oldal - What shall we say then? Is the law sin ? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
195. oldal - And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood ; and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig-tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
160. oldal - For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the Just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit : by which also He went and preached unto the spirits in prison...
249. oldal - God, which is given me to you-ward ; how that by revelation He made known unto me the mystery, (as I wrote afore in few words, whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ,) which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto the holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit...
326. oldal - Let us hold fast the Profession of our Faith without wavering: (for He is faithful that promised;) and let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works : not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is : but exhorting one another : and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.