The Family Instructor: In Five Parts: I. Respecting Parents and Children. II. Masters and Servants. III. Husbands and Wives. IV. Relating to Family Breaches. V. Management of Children; and a Variety of Cases on the Necessity of Setting Proper Examples to Children and Servants
Brightly and Childs, 1816 - 716 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Family Instructor: In Five Parts: I. Respecting Parents and Children. II ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
affection answer asked assure bave bear begin believe better blessing body bring brother brought carried child coming command concern correction Cous dear desire dialogue discourse door duty example expect Fath father fear gave give given gone grace hand hear heard heart hope Husb husband instruction keep kind knew Lady least leave live look Madam maid manner master mean mind Mist Moth mother nature Neigh never night obliged occasion parents passion perhaps play poor pray prayers question reason religion religious repentance resolved ruin scripture seems servants serve Sist sister soul speak Spirit story suppose sure talk taught teach tell temper thee thing thought told took true turn understand whole wicked Wife worship young
132. oldal - Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name ; for they have eaten up Jacob, and devoured him, and consumed him, and have made his habitation desolate.
157. oldal - Cursed be he that setteth light by his father or his mother.
21. oldal - For as by the disobedience of one man, many were made sinners : so also by the obedience of one, many shall be made just (Rom.
180. oldal - But, after thy hardness and impenitent heart, treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God...
47. oldal - And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for 1 will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
180. oldal - Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not ; And see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, And make their ears heavy, And shut their eyes ; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, And understand with their heart, and convert, * and be healed.
323. oldal - I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
323. oldal - It Is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord : and to sing praises unto thy name, O Most High; To show forth thy lovingkindness in the morning: and thy faithfulness every night.