Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection answer appears awake Behold believe beloved friends Bethany blessed body bring brother brought called cause character Christ Christian church comfort consider dead dear death delightful desire disciples Divine dwell earth enter express faith Father feel feet followers give given glory Gospel grace grave hand happy hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Spirit hope Jesus Christ Jews John known Lamb Lazarus light live look Lord Jesus Lord's manifested Martha Mary Master meet mentioned mind narrative nature never night notice offered pass peace person prayer present raise receive referred rest restore resurrection rise Saviour season sent sick sinners sins sister sleep sorrow soul speak Spirit stone sufferings Surely sweet taken tender thee things thou trial true truth unto voice whilst words
297. oldal - Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh : for he hath been dead four days.
211. oldal - Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away. For, lo, the winter is past, The rain is over and gone ; The flowers appear on the earth ; The time of the singing of birds is come, And the voice of the turtle is heard in our land ; The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, And the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.
23. oldal - And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet; and heard his word. 40 But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
70. oldal - When Jesus heard that, he said ; This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
9. oldal - ' the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do " ' wipe off against you : notwithstanding, be ye sure of this, " ' that the kingdom of God, is come nigh unto you.
81. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there ; and backward, but I cannot perceive him : on the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him : he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him : but he knoweth the way that I take : when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
372. oldal - Then will I go unto the altar of God, unto God my exceeding joy : yea, upon the harp will I praise thee, O God my God.
338. oldal - Then took Mary a pound of ointment of spikenard, very costly, and anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped his feet with her hair : and the house was filled with the odour of the ointment.
111. oldal - Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world. But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.