Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer appear asked believe better Bible blessed blood body brought called Christ Christian church comfort coming conversion dear death desire earth England enter eyes faith Father fear feel friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happy hear heard heart heaven holy hope hour interest Italy Jesus John keep kind labour leave light live look Lord means meet mind missionary morning never night once passed peace person poor pray prayer present priest Protestant reach received rest Saviour Scriptures seemed seen sent side sinners sins soon soul spirit suffering sure taken tell thee things thou thought tion told truth turn unto whole wife wish young
74. oldal - My faith would lay her hand On that dear head of thine, While like a penitent I stand, And there confess my sin.
12. oldal - Almighty and most merciful Father, We have erred and strayed from thy ways like lost sheep. We have followed too much the devices and desires of our own hearts. We have offended against thy holy laws. We have left undone those things which we ought to have done; And we have done those things which we ought not to have done; And there is no health in us.
54. oldal - He will swallow up death in victory ; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces ; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth : for the LORD hath spoken it.
124. oldal - And oft-times it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him : but if thou canst do anything, have compassion on us, and help us.
122. oldal - Wherefore, whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
113. oldal - It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these ; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.
141. oldal - His handiwork. Day unto day uttereth speech: And night unto night showeth knowledge. There is no speech nor language: Where their voice is not heard.
123. oldal - He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?