Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
againſt Almighty alſo amongſt anſwered appear aſk attention becauſe believe bleſſed Lord called cauſe chap chapter Chriſt Chriſtian conduct conſider continue copies dead death diſciples divine doubt duty earth endeavor equally eſq eternal expect faith faith unto Father firſt follow gave give given glory goſpel grace hands happineſs hath heard heart Heaven himſelf holy honor hope human Jeſus Jews John judge king light lives Lord's mankind manner Maſter means mind miracle Miſs moſt muſt nature neceſſary never obſerve occaſion offered ourſelves perform perſon Peter preſent prieſts promiſed prophet prove purpoſe reaſon receive repentance reſpect ſaid unto ſame Saviour ſaw ſay ſee ſeems ſent ſhall ſhe ſhew ſhould ſin ſome ſon ſpirit ſubject ſuch ſufferings ſuppoſe thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thought true truth uſe verſe whole whoſe
688. oldal - And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
347. oldal - Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. 32 Since the world began was it not heard that any man opened the eyes of one that was born blind. 33 If this man were not of God, he could do nothing.
532. oldal - If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
374. oldal - When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.
641. oldal - And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent...
593. oldal - He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done. And he came and found them asleep again ; for their eyes were heavy. And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
411. oldal - This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
607. oldal - And the Lord turned, and looked upon Peter; and Peter remembered the word of the Lord, how he had said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And Peter went out, and wept bitterly.