The Home Edit Workbook: Prompts, Exercises and Activities to Help You Contain the Chaos
A Netflix Original Series.
The New York Times bestselling authors of The Home Edit and The Home Edit Life.
Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin are back with an inspiring, easy-to-use workbook to help you organize and maintain your living spaces. Here are 52 challenges for every room of the home - from organizing a junk drawer and your home office desk to arranging the apps on your phone by colour. The workbook is structured so you can tackle one challenge a week or breeze through your whole home in a few months.
- Helpful organization tips and tricks
- Space for writing checklists, shopping lists, and to-do lists
- Activities that help you accomplish your goals at your own pace
- Writing prompts for capturing memories connected to the things you own
- Peel-able gold star stickers to mark your progress
Clea and Joanna are here to help you edit your life and keep it that way.
'Move over, Marie Kondo - Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin are the professional organisers the A-list now let rifle through their drawers.' - Sunday Times Style
What people are saying - Write a review
We haven't found any reviews in the usual places.