Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Homilies of S. John Chrysostom, Archbishop of Constantinople, on the ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
The Homilies of S. John Chrysostom, Archbishop of Constantinople, On the ...
John Chrysostom,Charles Marriott,John Brande Morris
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
able Abraham accusation adds become believe better blessings body bring brought called cast cause Christ circumcision clear comes condemned consider continually crown dead death desire doth enjoy evil faith Father fear feel flesh follows former Gentiles gift give given glory God's grace greater ground hand hast hath hear Heaven Hence Homil honour hope Jews justified keep kind leave less live look Lord matter means mentioned mind nature objection once pass Paul person pleasure possible present promise Prophets punishment reason received riches righteousness saith salvation saved says seems sense shew shewn sins soul speaking Spirit stand suffer tell thee things thou thou art thyself uncircumcision unto virtue Wherefore whole wilt wish worse worthy
285. oldal - For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
291. oldal - For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
191. oldal - But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held ; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
310. oldal - He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God ; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.
63. oldal - For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law...
135. oldal - Now it was not written for his sake alone, that it was imputed to him; but for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead; who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
175. oldal - But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
169. oldal - Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin : but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.
500. oldal - Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. "For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.