The Insider's Guide to the Colleges, 2010: Students on Campus Tell You What You Really Want to Know
The Straight-Talking Student's Guide to the Best Colleges
For more than thirty-five years, The Insider's Guide to the Colleges has been the favorite resource of high school students across the country because it is the only comprehensive college reference written and researched by students for students.
In interviews with hundreds of peers on campuses from New York to Hawaii and Florida to Alaska, our writers have gotten the inside scoop on every school on topics ranging from professors and campus life to dorms and student activities.
This thirty-sixth edition has been completely revised and updated to stay on top of campus trends and attitudes. Each school profile in The Insider's Guide cuts through the veneer of brochures and common stereotypes to reveal colleges as they're seen through the eyes of their students.
This comprehensive guide includes:
- Revealing profiles of more than 330 top schools in the United States and Canada
- Essential statistics for every school, from acceptance rates to the most popular majors
- An insider's packing list detailing what every college student really needs to bring
- A college quiz that helps students find the type of school that is right for them
- FYI sections with candid student opinions and outrageous advice
What people are saying - Write a review
The Real ScoopUser Review - rudytb - Overstock.com
This book is great to help kids get a feel for the colleges which interest them. Two college visits last weekend left us with the impression that The Insiders Guide got it right. Book was counselor recommended and very much enjoyed by my daughter and her friends. Read full review
Now, are you talking about University or are you talking about College? Cause they are completely different things. College is about diplomas, certificates and the trades. Uni is about degrees etc...
I don't get the comparison here? Can you please explain???