Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according affection animal appear attended beautiful become body called cause changes character Christian Church common consequently considered continued correspondence delight desire Divine doctrines earth especially evident evil exist expression external fact faith Father feelings friends give given hand happiness heart heaven heavenly Hence holy human idea illustration important individual instruction intellectual interest Jerusalem kind knowledge language letter liberty light living Lord Lord's manner means meeting mental merely mind minister nature never object observed opened origin passage persons philosophy present principles question rational readers reason received reference regard relation religion religious remarks respect Scripture seen sense shew society soul sounds speak spiritual Sunday Swedenborg things thought tion true truth understanding worship writings
192. oldal - And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.
144. oldal - And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: and thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
419. oldal - For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding...
47. oldal - An heir of glory ! a frail child of dust : Helpless immortal ! insect infinite ! A worm ! a god ! I tremble at myself, And in myself am lost.
210. oldal - And Jesus said unto them. Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
63. oldal - My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass : Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
11. oldal - For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
122. oldal - Through glowing orchards forth they peep, Each from its nook of leaves ; And fearless there the lowly sleep, As the bird beneath their eaves.
282. oldal - For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death. But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me, and honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free.
66. oldal - Weep no more, woeful shepherds, weep no more, For Lycidas, your sorrow, is not dead, Sunk though he be beneath the watery floor. So sinks the day-star in the ocean bed, And yet anon repairs his drooping head, And tricks his beams, and with new-spangled ore Flames in the forehead of the morning sky...