Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able according affection angels appear attended beautiful become believe body called cause character Christ Christian Church continued course death desire Divine doctrines duty earth eternal evil existence expressed fact faith feel friends give given hand heart heaven held Holy hope human idea influence interest Italy Jerusalem Jesus John knowledge lectures letter light living London look Lord matter means meeting mind minister Missionary nature never object once opened passed persons present principles Quaker question reason received regard relation religion religious remains remarks respect result Scripture seems sense Society soul speak spiritual Sunday Swedenborg teaching things thought tion true truth universal whole worship writings
434. oldal - I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake ; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood ; and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
402. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.
67. oldal - ... the Supreme Being, does not build up nature around us but puts it forth through us, as the life of the tree puts forth new branches and leaves through the pores of the old.
490. oldal - He who hath bent him o'er the dead Ere the first day of death is fled, The first dark day of nothingness, The last of danger and distress (Before Decay's effacing fingers Have swept the lines where beauty lingers...
530. oldal - The table I write on I say exists, that is I see and feel it, and if I were out of my study I should say it existed, meaning thereby that if I was in my study I might perceive it, or that some other spirit actually does perceive it.
42. oldal - And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit. and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
67. oldal - Build therefore your own world. As fast as you conform your life to the pure idea in your mind, that will unfold its great proportions. A correspondent revolution in things will attend the influx of the spirit.
8. oldal - For thine arrows stick fast in me, and thy hand presseth me sore. There is no sound7° ness in my flesh because of thine anger; neither is there any rest in my bones because of my sin. For mine iniquities are gone over mine head: as an heavy burden they are too heavy for me.