Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appears attention believe Bible blessed called cause character Christ Christian church congregation considerable considered continued course death desire Dissenters divine doctrine duty effect established expression fact faith feel friends give given Gospel grace hand happy heart heaven holy honour hope human important interesting John kind King knowledge labours late learned leave less letter light living London look Lord manner matter means meeting ment mind ministers moral nature never object observe once original pass persons prayer preached present principles question reason received reference religion religious respect Scriptures sermon Society soul spirit things thought tion truth unto volume whole
56. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment; that ye may approve things that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till the day of Christ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
287. oldal - These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear : clouds they are without water, carried about of winds ; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots ; Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame ; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.
652. oldal - In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.
285. oldal - Have any of the rulers or of the Pharisees believed on him? 49 But this people who knoweth not the law are cursed.
179. oldal - And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone : and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
346. oldal - And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews : to them that are under the law...
97. oldal - But man is a noble animal, splendid in ashes, and pompous in the grave, solemnizing nativities and deaths with equal lustre, nor omitting ceremonies of bravery in the infamy of his nature.
524. oldal - I have commanded you, and lo ! I am with you alway, even to the end of the world.
449. oldal - Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat ? Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.