Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appears argument attention authority become believe called cause character Christ Christian Church circumstances common conduct consequence considered continued death divine doctrine duty effect equal established event evidence evil existence express faith Father feel friends give given Greek hand happiness honour hope House human important interest Italy Jesus John King knowledge language late learned less letter living Lord manner means Meeting ment mind ministers moral nature never object observe occasion offer opinion original persons preached present principles prove question readers reason received reference religion religious remarks respect Scriptures seems sense Society spirit suppose thing thought tion true truth Unitarian University whole wish worship writer
245. oldal - Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel...
252. oldal - Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the laws of God, the true profession of the gospel, and the Protestant reformed religion established by the law? And will you preserve unto the bishops and clergy of this realm, and to the churches committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges as by law do or shall appertain unto them, or any of them? King or queen: All this I promise to do.
495. oldal - London's Encyclopaedia of Agriculture: comprising the Laying-out, Improvement, and Management of Landed Property, and the Cultivation and Economy of the Productions of Agriculture. With 1,100 Woodcuts. 8vo. 21s. London's Encyclopaedia of Gardening: comprising the Theory and Practice of Horticulture, Floriculture, Arboriculture, and Landscape Gardening.
344. oldal - Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance that they might obtain a better resurrection: And others had trial of cruel mockings and scourgings, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment...
396. oldal - And he was angry and would not go in : therefore came his father out and entreated him : and he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment : and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends : but as soon as this thy son was come which hath devoured thy living with harlots thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.
158. oldal - All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.
169. oldal - An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen : in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.
161. oldal - I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake.